-->

A word to the wise

"Ask not the Eldar a question, for they will give you three answers, all of which are true and terrifying to know." - Inquisitor Czevak Turns out, the answers are; "Oh, just a few days", "Our friends will be here shortly" and "We have quite the appetite".

Saturday 21 September 2013

... A new shipment: Teaser of what's to come...

Well my "crack" dealer in the US got in touch a couple of hours ago with a lovely image, posted to my facebook wall. So I thought it was only fair I share the "goods" with you all... amongst other things, consider this an "over share" if you like. You've been warned.


I think the sad part is that not everything FIT in this photo, there are still collectors edition books (including the Apoc kit) that can't be seen here. Yes, I may have a problem...

Whilst the Eldar stuff is mine, however the Tau/Dark Eldar/Grey Knights/Necrons etc is actually off to my painter up North in Queensland - as payment for working on the tanks/vypers/hornets/walkers/lords etc. Good times indeed!

Love you long time Dave "Heisenberg", thank you for supplying this Aussie with some of the finest crack since 2007.