-->

A word to the wise

"Ask not the Eldar a question, for they will give you three answers, all of which are true and terrifying to know." - Inquisitor Czevak Turns out, the answers are; "Oh, just a few days", "Our friends will be here shortly" and "We have quite the appetite".

Thursday 6 April 2017

Lights, Camera...

Phase two complete... well almost. Lights have been added to the display case as the boxes are unpacked onto the shelves, which are filling up very quickly. Somehow, believe it or not the case will hold around 2400 miniatures - War Machines included. At the moment, there are roughly 1600 painted miniatures, with about 800 left (80% of those off to Titan Miniatures, with the remainder to my existing commissioned artists - the awesome bunch they are!).



I'll admit, the first time I flicked the lights on, it was in "disco" mode, which, had I been epileptic... I'd have been in serious trouble. Perfect if you like to break out the glow sticks and party hard though, which I've been told the Eldar do a little too well *cough*Slannesh*cough*.

One more strip along the top to get light down through the shelves and all will be ready for the glass doors - then the Titans can go up. For those of you shouting "why not now?!", if any of you have had little people in the house, you will know pretty things demand touching, and while mine is pretty good all said and told... I'd rather not play the role of hostage negotiator with one of a kind Titans ;)


And as a bonus round, I had a dig through all my old Armorcast stuff on the weekend - this is a small portion of it, however I thought it may be worthy of a photo (note, half the Phantom and its addon kit is at a mates place). Yes that kit at the front is the ultra rare Bright Stallion Knight prototype.