-->

A word to the wise

"Ask not the Eldar a question, for they will give you three answers, all of which are true and terrifying to know." - Inquisitor Czevak Turns out, the answers are; "Oh, just a few days", "Our friends will be here shortly" and "We have quite the appetite".

Friday 27 September 2013

... More rare items!...

It never ceases to amaze me how many interesting folks you run into in this hobby, even the more extreme ones like myself with rare collectables.

Oddly enough, though purchasing an item on eBay, I made contact with a fellow enthusiast with a mate just as nuts (for the rare/unreleased/custom things of Elven kind). He has subsequently offered to sell me a couple of custom items that I wasn't previously aware of - yup, it certainly is a good Friday here. So without further ado;

Custom Dawn of War Farseer...


And, a custom Eldar Dawn of War Webway Gate...


Perhaps I should celebrate by going into a Games Workshop store after work... Do you think they'd let me get past the front door?