Given the first of eight Titans begins construction in November over at The Sound of Machines, it got me thinking about what to do regarding scenic bases for such grand Warmachines.
I've decided that each should have their own somewhat unique base, with the natural choices being of the following races;
*Note: All images below are copyright of Games Workshop and Forgeworld respectively. They are only shown here for illustrative purposes to assist with visualising how they may look torn asunder at the base of an Eldar Titan ;)
1. Chaos - Reaver (or Warhound) Titan parts scattered on the base, Brass Scorpion STOMPED into the ground.
2. Necrons - Monolith or Tesseract sliced apart, Pylon cleaved in two.
3. Nids - Heirophant mulched into the ground
4. Imperial Armour Super Heavy Tanks - Sliced and diced... but which one?
5. Imperial/Chaos Thunderhawk - You get the gist...