-->

A word to the wise

"Ask not the Eldar a question, for they will give you three answers, all of which are true and terrifying to know." - Inquisitor Czevak Turns out, the answers are; "Oh, just a few days", "Our friends will be here shortly" and "We have quite the appetite".

Saturday 7 September 2013

... And a Craftworld is born...

After much mucking about with Elven/Eldar language guides, twisting and contorting words etc etc, finally a bloody Craftworld name has been settled upon. Oh and i've officially got the shits over farting about with vector graphics.

... Craftworld Dras'Volharr - The constituents of course named the Dras'Volharrii.

A small play on words here, loosely translating as "Shadow Wind", I felt the army epitomises fast - so I felt it a fitting name given the swift and elusive nature of the Craftworld.

And the rune? Well I like triangles, alot... I think it has something to do with playing a crapload of Zelda based games through my youth. Honestly, I had to keep myself at bay or a Triforce may have ended up being thrown in somewhere. This is of course a draft, although i'm pretty content with it, just wish I could have given the "S" part more of a calligraphy look (like smoke or a flame).