-->

A word to the wise

"Ask not the Eldar a question, for they will give you three answers, all of which are true and terrifying to know." - Inquisitor Czevak Turns out, the answers are; "Oh, just a few days", "Our friends will be here shortly" and "We have quite the appetite".

Thursday 5 February 2015

Twin Eldar Phantom Titans - Ready to Reap

What a week. There are some you wish would you could forget - thankfully Steve managed to restore my faith in things with photos of the completed Phantom Titans. Dubbed "Reapers" these guys came up a treat, making the Chaos Hell Turkey and Land Raider suffer in spectacular fashion - me likey.

I've no doubt i'll update this post a bit later when I have a moment, however I couldn't wait... here are the pretties in all their glory! Huge thanks go to Steve as always with these crazy creations :)