-->

A word to the wise

"Ask not the Eldar a question, for they will give you three answers, all of which are true and terrifying to know." - Inquisitor Czevak Turns out, the answers are; "Oh, just a few days", "Our friends will be here shortly" and "We have quite the appetite".

Thursday 30 January 2014

Jes Goodwin Prototype Jetbikes

Time for an update!

With a stint of bad health lately, I just had these images turn up in my inbox to brighten my evening, from Navin over at Paintedfigs.com.

I picked up a bunch of these a few months ago and sent them off to Navin's bunch for colouring in :) and I have to say I like the way they came up. Only the gems on the canopy to go (blue/green), and the little suckers will be stamped out en mass. On to the pretty pictures!



Looking forward to seeing these as a group in the near future :)