-->

A word to the wise

"Ask not the Eldar a question, for they will give you three answers, all of which are true and terrifying to know." - Inquisitor Czevak Turns out, the answers are; "Oh, just a few days", "Our friends will be here shortly" and "We have quite the appetite".

Saturday 3 February 2018

More 3rd Party Goodness - Boneshees & Farseers

As you folks know, my desire to complete this Warhost is not restricted to normal production models... so when I see something mind blowing, I jump on it.

Artel Miniatures is one such company to join the growing list of amazing sculptors. I've just had my Farseer Macha and "Boneshee" arrive - they're both of very high quality resin and detail. Seriously, if all companies could put this kind of quality out I'd have to take out a second mortgage on the house.

Enough with the babble?

Here they are...


On a side note, Artel Miniatures have also released a full squad of Boneshees... I intend on adding 30 of these to the existing Warhost. I'd be an idiot not to. EDIT: 3/2/2018 Post updated, these are no longer available... Sad Dave.