-->

A word to the wise

"Ask not the Eldar a question, for they will give you three answers, all of which are true and terrifying to know." - Inquisitor Czevak Turns out, the answers are; "Oh, just a few days", "Our friends will be here shortly" and "We have quite the appetite".

Friday 28 April 2017

The A-Team - Warp Spider Phoenix Lord Concept

So some of you have asked where this gem came from. Well, it has been a consortium effort... made up of the following;

1. Addinarr from Deviantart - The original concept mastermind. I found Addinarr's artwork many years ago and kept the photo in my archives for future reference. Sadly, I didn't know who the creator was back then. Thanks to reverse image search these days, I tracked him down to ask permission to turn his concept into a model. Ok... so the model had been started before hand - all the same he was kind enough to say "You definitely have the approval".


2. Mariano Pagotti - With the help of a good mate, I was connected with Mariano to see the sculpt imagined. After the first image forming the body, I knew it was going to work, Mariano was the guy to do it.. and then some.





3. Steve from Third Fate Creations - By now you would know of Steve's insanely good air brushing skills and knack for creating some incredible cinematic effects. Steve has been the man in charge of seeing my Super Heavy War Machines brought to life (from the Vampire Raiders/Hunter, to assorted Titans of various sizes).





Steve has contacted me asking for a crack at the cinematics... and given our discussions today... well, regardless of which direction chosen, the beast is going to look amazing. As much as I'd love to blurt these concepts out, perhaps a little patience on my part may be worth it for everyone :)

Stay tuned...